Thursday, July 1, 2010
Wow, I don't know where to start. Pretty much on the verge of tears right now, God has completely turned my life upside down. And I mean everything. Yah, I'm done with high school and it's summer, supposed to be fun right? Well...not so much. I don't even know what to say. But I just want to say something, even if no one answers back. I know that one person is the cause of most of my problems, but I couldn't live without that person. But everyone wants time with me, all the time, and they want every bit of my attention, which I can't physically do. I'm so tired of trying to make everyone happy, I'm so tired of trying to be perfect for everyone and having to change to what everyone wants. I honestly do not care anymore, that's what it's come down to. I don't want or care to please anyone, anymore. And it pains me so much to say that I don't even know where my relationship with God is right now, I feel so abandoned. I don't even know how it has changed this much in a year, I really don't understand. I am literally balling my eyes out right now, I have no idea what to do. I just want to give up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love you and your heart for Christ!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI was just reading your blog again and realized something happened between sept 2009 and july 2010. I think it was Nic but could he have changed your heart for Christ? You said "I'm a girl seeking only the will of God for my life." Are you? I hope (and pray) so!!
ReplyDelete